Body Cleanse Tea claims to:
- increase your metabolism and fat burning
- remove toxins and impurities from your body
- enrich your body with vitamins, minerals, essential oils and proteins
- lower cholesterol
- maintain a healthy environment for your organs
- hydrate and revitalize
The company claims that the results are a healthy, hydrated and vibrant feeling! For this you have to drink the teatox twice a day. It's served as loose tea leaves and you put a teaspoon full into a tea stainer (I got a pretty strawberry stainer along!). Remembering to drink the tea twice a day was no problem for me at all since I have tea every morning and every night anyways. I just changed my normal tea to my teatox tea or had both. :)
So after drinking Body Cleanse Tea for two weeks I can now sum up the pros and cons.
- the taste, which is really mild and reminds me of the green tea I used to drink in China.
- increased appetite
- faster metabolism
- energy boost
- clean and hydrated skin
- the package contains way more tea than for 14x2 servings. I think you would make it through a month with the 14 day package!
- the tea leaves are so small that they fit through the holes of the tea stainer. I always got little bits of leaves in my mouth.
- you have to remember to drink it twice a day or it doesn't work!
So after these two weeks I can say that this teatox was a really positive experience for me and I'd definetly drink more of it if I had more ;). So if you're interested in all the positive effects I got from the Body Cleanse Tea, you'd better check out their homepage, facebook page and instagram account!